sexta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2012

So great!


Oh so great the soundtrack in the part in which Queen Elizabeth and Robert Dudley  start talking and the passoin between them becomes stronger! That movie (‘Elizabeth: the Golden Age’), I had never watched it before, and I swear, its true, it gives me strength to find my love.
Therefore the song that appears in the final battle with Spanish was awesome too, it made my heartbeat so fast and emotional... In that moment I just wanted to join the battle! But I can't, just because it will hurt me, and I'm afraid of it. Wait... Despite this, I will join them because that is what the soundtrack tells me to do!

-Sheng Wang

1 comentário:

  1. :) I'm glad the film has inspired you so deeply. That's the magic of cinema. I hope you continue to find your inspirations. They are essential in life.:)

    ResponderEliminar