sábado, 16 de março de 2013

BBC Radio 1

   Hello followers, today I will write about my favorite radio station, BBC Radio 1. Is a such complete station, it evolves almost all types of music and have all type of awesome guests, like: Mila Kunis, Flux Pavilion, Rick Ross, Mick Jagger, Nicky Minaj and much more. Also, they do streaming of live concerts: UKF concerts, Tomorowland.
 
  It's an British station and as pioneers of Dubstep and Drum and Bass, they promote it. Many artists gained a boost in their carriers due to this awesome station.
 
  Sometimes I get to know some news faster and different news by listening to their news feed. They make some games and riddles, it's enjoyable. I improved my English listening this radio and I still do. Recommend everyone to listen to this wonderful radio.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_one

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário