quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

Last but not the least.

Hi folks.

This will be my last post in this blog. I could start enumerating several clichés like how much fun I had posting in this blog and how it made my life shine everyday. But I won't. This will be my conclusion.
12 years preparing this moment. From 1st to 12th grade we have been preparing our ingress in the university. It's closer than ever. But at the same time it looks like we will have to wait another 12 years. It's like our adulthood really starts now.

Believe it or not it freaks me out! Our parents have been telling us, since I remember, that we have responsabilities and duties and we always ignored them. We are 18 years old now. That middle-term between teenagers and adults. It looks like he have been carrying a backpack full of paper and now, came from nowhere, someone fills our backpack with rocks that weigh way more than I can carry. But that is growing up, that is what makes us responsible adults. I mean, I really want to grow up and to have my house, my family, my job, my money, make chips my main meal, ban fish from my alimentation, buy my own things. But at the same time I don't want to have to pay my taxes, my house, my car, my food, I don't want to be responsible for my choices especially if they are the wrong ones. I think that this time of our lives is one hell of a mess. But that's life, we have to face it and, I mean, if others could do it, why couldn't I?

My biggest wishes are that you can follow your dreams, do something that will be remembered, make your own choices and ,especially, deal with whatever they bring to you.

Be right back.

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.
Bil Keane
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário